- 2007-2013:PhD in Economics, Center for Studies and Research in International Development (CERDI), University of Auvergne, Clermont-Ferrand, France (with highest honors)
- 2004-2007: Magistère in Development Economics, CERDI, University of Auvergne
- 2007: Master (MA) in Development Economics (with honors)
- 2007: Master (MA) in Development and Project Analysis (with honors)
- 2006: Maîtrise (BA) in Development Economics (with honors)
2018- Senior Research Economist, Macroeconomics Policy, Forecasting and Research Department African Development Bank Group (AfDB), Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
- 2015-2017 Economic Consultant, African Development Bank Group (AfDB), Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire
- Macroeconomics Policy, Forecasting and Research Department (January 2017-November 2017)
- Office of the Vice-President/Chief-Economist (October 2015- December 2016)
- 2012-2015 Research Associate and Deputy Program Director of the Employment and Development Program Area, IZA (Institute of Labor Economics), Bonn, Germany.
- 2010-2012 Lecturer – Probability and Statistics at University of Auvergne.
- 2007-2012 Lecturer-Political Economy at University of Auvergne; Teaching Assistant Principles of Economics at University of Auvergne
- 2006-2007: Design and field Survey on the phenomenon of illegal migration from Senegal-Dakar, Senegal
- 2006 : Field Survey and analysis of the individual loans of two Moroccan Microcredit Associations, Laboratoire de Statistiques Appliquées à l’Analyse et la Recherche en Economie (LASAARE)- Casablanca, Morocco. (Summer 2006).
- 2005: Field survey for the impact evaluation of PNIR on the decisional organizations in rural areas, Senegal, University Gaston Berger, Saint-Louis, National Program for Rural Infrastructures (PNIR). Program financed by the World Bank and the International Fund for Agricultural Development. (Summer 2005).
- 2017: Member of the Migration Research Leaders Syndicate, appointed by the International Organization for Migration (IOM)
- 2017- : Research Fellow-Global Labor Organization (GLO)
- 2011- : Research Affiliate-Institute of Labor Economics (IZA), Bonn, Germany
INVITED CONFERENCES AND SEMINARS (Selected)
- 2018 Dialogue informel de Tunis sur le Pacte Mondial pour des Migrations sûres, ordonnées et régulières (PMM), International Organization for Migration (IOM), Tunis, Tunisia
- 2017: Table Ronde: Le réveil des classes moyennes ivoiriennes?, ENSEA et Agence Française de Développement, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire; Innovation and Ideas on International Cooperation in Support of Migration Management, IOM Council, Geneva, Switzerland; Migration Research Leaders’ Syndicate, International Organization for Migration (IOM)- Geneva, Switzerland; UNU-WIDER & ARUA Conference on Migration and Mobility, Accra (Ghana); AfDB Research Seminar Series, Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire.
- 2016: Workshop on Gender and Development, Helsinki, Finland (skype presentation), CESifo Venice Summer Institute, Venice, Italy ; CSAE Conference on Economic Development in Africa, Oxford, United Kingdom.
- 2015: 12th IZA Annual Migration Meeting (AM²) and 5th Migration Topic Week, Dakar, Senegal
- 2014: 31ème Journées de Microéconomie appliquées, Clermont-Ferrand, France
- 2013: Workshop Labor Market effects of Environmental Policies, IZA, Bonn, Germany; 8th IZA World Bank Conference on Employment and Development, IZA, Bonn, Germany ; African Econometric Society: 18th Annual Conference on Econometric Analysis and Policy Challenges in Africa, Accra, Ghana; 89th Annual Conference of the Western Economic Association International, Seattle, USA; ESPE Conference, Aarhus, Denmark; 10th IZA Annual Migration Meeting (AM²), Jerusalem, Israel
- 2012 IZA Seminar, Bonn, Germany; ASSA Annual Meeting, Chicago, USA.
- 2011 Workshop Environment and Labor, IZA, Bonn, Germany ; Rencontres de la Recherche Economique du CRES (Consortium pour la Recherche Economique et Sociale), Dakar, Senegal; 8th IZA Annual Migration Meeting (AM²), Washington DC, USA; 17th Annual International Sustainable Development Research Conference Moving Toward a sustainable Future: Opportunities and Challenges, The Earth Institute, Columbia University, New-York, USA; CSAE 25th Anniversary Conference – 2011: Economic Development in Africa, Oxford University, United Kingdom.
- 2010 Third AFD-World Bank Migration and Development Conference, Paris School of Economics, France.
ORGANIZATION OF CONFERENCES
- June 2015: 10th IZA/World Bank Employment and Development Conference: Bonn, Germany, (leading organizer and scientific committee member.
- October 2014: IZA/OECD/World Bank Workshop on Cognitive and Non-Cognitive Skills and Economic Development, Bertinoro, Italy, (leading organizer and scientific committee member);
- June 2014: 9th IZA/World Bank Employment and Development Conference: Lima, Peru, (leading organizer and scientific committee member)
- English (fluent), French (native), Wolof (native), Spanish (elementary)