REPORTS AND POLICY BRIEFS
- Supporting diasporas during and after COVID-19. Improved roles for global, regional and local governance (with H. Beirens; O. Chirita; M. Foresti; M. Luecke; A. Sgro; M. Villa); T20 Policy Brief, September 2021
- African Economic Outlook 2021: From Debt resolution to Growth: The Road ahead for Africa (Team Member), African Development Bank Group
- African Economic Outlook 2020, Supplement Amid Covid-19 (Team Member), African Development Bank Group
- African Economic Outlook 2020: Developing Africa’s Workforce for the future (Team Member), African Development Bank Group
- African Economic Outlook 2019: Integration for Africa’s economic prosperity (Team Member), African Development Bank Group
- Note Pays Bénin, Perspectives Economiques en Afrique 2018, Banque Africaine de Développement.
- Supporting Communities Under Migration Pressure: The Role of Opportunities, Information and Resilience to Shocks, in McAuliffe, M. and M. Klein Solomon (Conveners), 2017, Ideas to Inform International Cooperation on Safe, Orderly and Regular Migration, IOM: Geneva
- Climate Change, Natural Disasters and Migration, IZA World of Labor 2017: 346 doi: 10.15185/izawol.346 [Media coverage: Thomson Reuters Foundation]
- Mapping Diasporas in the EU and the US (team member), European Commission, IZA report No. 64, 2014 with Jirka Taylor, Jennifer Rubin, Corrado Giulietti, Chris Giacomantonio, Flavia Tsang, Amelie F. Constant, Maryam Naghsh Nejad, Kristy Kruithof, Mafalda Pardal, Alex Hull, Tess Hellgren
BLOGS, THINK PIECES, AND OTHER PUBLICATIONS
8. Covid 19, Migration and policies in Africa, Italian Institute for International Political Studies (ISPI), September 2020.
9. Crise et Post-crise en Afrique : Et si le changement était pour maintenant ?, La Tribune Afrique, May 2020.
10. Challenges and insights of connecting the macro-, meso- and microlevels, Discussion note in the Compendium of the KNAW Academy Colloquium: “Renewing the Migration Debate Building disciplinary and geographical bridges to explain global migration”, May 2020, International Migration Institute,
11.Remittances and credit markets: Complementarities and evidence from Senegal, international Growth Center (IGC) Blog Post :June 2016.
12. How can host governments best engage with diaspora groups? IZA and RAND Europe analyze EU and US, IZA Newsroom, January, 2015,
13. “Higher bride price reduce fertility”, IZA Newsroom, December 2013,